Military conflict in eastern Ukraine has been gravely affecting the lives of children living on the front lines. These children of war constantly face terrible realities of war: shooting and shelling, scared parents, deaths of their loved ones, constant threat to life, etc. These children living in the state of constant stress are in need of love and spiritual and psychological support.
Our Children Ministry is aimed at sharing the Gospel and providing spiritual and financial support to children and teenagers of eastern Ukraine.
The project is implemented through:
– Equipping children minister with knowledge and tools;
– Implementing children summer camps in front-line villages and town of eastern Ukraine;
– Starting “Superbook Clubs” and activity clubs at missionary centers along the front line;
– Providing all necessary equipment for children centers (laptops, projectors, activity sets, etc);
– Organizing Christmas and Easter celebrations for children;
– Providing financial support to children and teenagers (school supplies, clothes, shoes, etc).
15-year-old orphan Maxim had a week health since he was a child.